Simone Sapphire Ring
A linear arrangement of ten diamonds, showcasing a brilliant cut bi-color Australian sapphire at its center along a knife-edge band. Pair with the Eve Curve Band to create a complimentary set.
Ready to ship in size 6.5
- Recycled 14K yellow gold
- Australian sapphire: 6.05mm / 1ct
- Recycled diamonds: 1.3 x 10
- Unless marked as ready to ship, each size is made to order and ships 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase
- Each gemstone is unique in nature and will vary in color from the stone pictured. Please also allow a center-stone size variance of about .5mm
The 14k gold used in this design is 100% recycled and certified as a responsible source by SCS Global Services.
Our recycled diamonds are post-consumer recycled—which means they’ve been repurposed from old jewelry to be used in new designs.
All our Australian sapphires are fully traceable and mined in central Queensland, Australia. Our vendor visits the mines himself to source these special stones and has a longstanding relationship with the miners who extract them. The sapphires are then sent to their partners in Thailand to be cut according to the highest standards for safety and ethics.
Learn more about our approach to sustainability here.
Wednesday 11/9 | guaranteed holiday delivery
Monday 11/28 | "no guarantee, but we'll try out best!" holiday delivery*
Ready to Ship Jewelry:
Thursday 12/15 | guaranteed holiday delivery
Ready-to-ship jewelry is labeled above the add to bag button and under the details tab.
* Orders placed by 11/28 will be produced in the order they are received, and although we cannot guarantee holiday delivery, we will try our best!
** Deadlines apply to US and Canada Orders