Dot Diamond Curve Band
A curved arrangement of ten diamonds set along a rounded square edge band. Pair with the Simone Ring to create a complimentary set.
- Recycled 14K yellow gold
- Diamonds: F VS / 1.85mm x 10 (approx. 0.20ct total)
- Pictured with the Simone Ring and the Eve Curve Band
- This ring is made to order and ships 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase
The 14k gold used in this design is 100% recycled and certified as a responsible source by SCS Global Services.
The Dot Diamond Curve Band is set with CanadaMark® diamonds from the Ekati mine in a remote region near the Arctic Circle and tracked through audited processes from origin to polished stones. The mine follows strict environmental regulations. Since the discovery of diamonds in this area in the 1990s, the mine has a history of protecting the integrity of the land, water, and wildlife.
Due to the large environmental impact of Diamond mining, our preference is to work with post-consumer recycled diamonds (diamonds repurposed from old jewelry to be used in a new design). When we cannot do so, the next best thing is sourcing traceable stones from mines guided by the principles of social responsibility, environmental stewardship, and economic sustainability.
Learn more about our approach to sustainability here.
Our jewelry is either in stock (ready to ship), or made to order. Unless marked as ‘ready to ship’ (located above the add to bag button), all jewelry is made to order.
- In stock (ready to ship) jewelry ships within five business days from the date of purchase.
- Made to order jewelry with gemstones or inlay ships 4-8 weeks from the date of purchase.
- Made to order jewelry without gemstones or inlay (such as wedding bands) ships 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.
- One of a kind jewelry that needs to be resized ships 3-4 weeks from the date of purchase.
If your order is a rush, please email email@example.com, and we will do our best to accommodate
Each piece of Casual Seance jewelry is hand fabricated and designed in small batches or as a one-of-a-kind piece. Quality over quantity is our main goal—producing only what’s needed and allowing attention to every detail. This means most pieces are made to order.
Learn more about our shipping policy here.