Florence Diamond Ring
True to our design ethos, this one-of-a-kind ring honors nature’s creations. At center stage sits a marquise diamond elegantly set along a knife-edge band. Pair with the Dot Diamond Curve Band to create a complimentary set.
Ready to ship in size 6.5
- Recycled 14K yellow gold
- Antique diamond: H VS2-SI1 / 8.57mm x 4.29mm / 0.57ct
- Formerly Cecile Diamond Ring
- Unless marked as ready to ship, each size is made to order and ships 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase
The 14k gold used in this design is 100% recycled and certified as a responsible source by SCS Global Services.
The diamond set in the Florence ring is antique and post-consumer recycled—which means it’s been repurposed from old jewelry to be used in new designs. This Marquise is from a 1950s platinum brooch comprised of baguettes, marquise, and a few round diamonds. A truly one-of-a-kind stone!
Our recycled diamonds are post-consumer recycled—which means they’ve been repurposed from old jewelry to be used in new designs.
Learn more about our approach to sustainability here.
Our jewelry is either in stock (ready to ship), or made to order. Unless marked as ‘ready to ship’ (located above the add to bag button), all jewelry is made to order.
- In stock (ready to ship) jewelry ships within five business days from the date of purchase.
- Made to order jewelry with gemstones or inlay ships 4-8 weeks from the date of purchase.
- Made to order jewelry without gemstones or inlay (such as wedding bands) ships 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.
- One of a kind jewelry that needs to be resized ships 3-4 weeks from the date of purchase.
If your order is a rush, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to accommodate
Each piece of Casual Seance jewelry is hand fabricated and designed in small batches or as a one-of-a-kind piece. Quality over quantity is our main goal—producing only what’s needed and allowing attention to every detail. This means most pieces are made to order.
Learn more about our shipping policy here.