A linear arrangement of two diamonds and five sapphires, showcasing a brilliant cut sapphire at its center along a rounded square band. Pair with the Noon Band to create a complimentary set.
- Recycled 14K yellow gold
- Brilliant cut Madagascar sapphire: 5.4mm / 1ct
- Montana/Madagascar sapphire mix: 2.65mm x 2 + 2.3mm x 2
- Recycled diamonds: 1.55 x 2
- Pictured with the Noon Band
- One of a kind
The 14k gold used in this design is 100% recycled and certified as a responsible source by SCS Global Services.
Our recycled diamonds are post-consumer recycled—which means they’ve been repurposed from old jewelry to be used in new designs.
We have a collection of Madagascar and Montana melee sapphires that have been consolidated over the years. While these stones were once traceable, we are currently only able to confirm that they are either sourced from Madagascar or Montana. Since 2019 we’ve taken significant leaps towards 100% traceability, and that continues to be our goal. These stones are as lovely to behold as they are valuable, and despite being unable to confirm their exact origin, we think it’s important to give them purpose rather than letting them go to waste
Learn more about our approach to sustainability here.
Our jewelry is either in stock (ready to ship), or made to order. Unless marked as ‘ready to ship’ (located above the add to bag button), all jewelry is made to order.
- In stock (ready to ship) jewelry ships within five business days from the date of purchase.
- Made to order jewelry with gemstones or inlay ships 4-8 weeks from the date of purchase.
- Made to order jewelry without gemstones or inlay (such as wedding bands) ships 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.
- One of a kind jewelry that needs to be resized ships 3-4 weeks from the date of purchase.
If your order is a rush, please email email@example.com, and we will do our best to accommodate
Each piece of Casual Seance jewelry is hand fabricated and designed in small batches or as a one-of-a-kind piece. Quality over quantity is our main goal—producing only what’s needed and allowing attention to every detail. This means most pieces are made to order.
Learn more about our shipping policy here.