One Half Ring / Turquoise
True to our design ethos, this versatile ring honors nature’s creations. At center stage, a spider web matrix creates intricate patterns throughout vivid turquoise. Destined for stacking, mixing, and matching; pair the One Half Ring with our Rainbow Ring to bring your design full circle.
Ready to ship in silver | size 8
- Available in recycled 14k yellow gold + recycled silver
- Half circle measures 9mm x 18mm
- Each gemstone is unique in nature and will vary from the stone pictured.
- Unless marked as ready to ship, jewelry is made to order and ships 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase.
If you are between ring sizes, we recommend sizing down. For example, if you typically wear a size 6.5, a size 6 will be the ideal fit
Inlay gemstones are cut locally in NY and set in 100% recycled 14k gold or silver that is certified as a responsible source by SCS Global Services.
This turquoise originates from the Number 8 Turquoise Mine in Nevada which was discovered in 1929 and mined up until 1976. Known for its golden spider web matrix and deep blue coloring, Number 8 is highly sought after and truly limited in its availability.
Learn more about our approach to sustainability here.
Wednesday 11/9 | guaranteed holiday delivery
Monday 11/28 | "no guarantee, but we'll try out best!" holiday delivery*
Ready to Ship Jewelry:
Thursday 12/15 | guaranteed holiday delivery
Ready-to-ship jewelry is labeled above the add to bag button and under the details tab.
* Orders placed by 11/28 will be produced in the order they are received, and although we cannot guarantee holiday delivery, we will try our best!
** Deadlines apply to US and Canada Orders