Inlay Hoops / Variscite
True to our design ethos, these versatile earrings honor nature’s creations. Wrapped around a shiny hoop is a black spider web matrix woven through creamy green variscite. A colorful take on a classic style, the Inlay Hoops were designed for everyday wear.
- Available in recycled 14k yellow gold + recycled silver
- Hoop measures 15.5mm
- Each gemstone is unique in nature and will vary from the stone pictured.
- Unless marked as ready to ship, jewelry is made to order and ships 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase.
Inlay gemstones are cut locally in NY and set in 100% recycled 14k gold or silver that is certified as a responsible source by SCS Global Services.
This Angel Wing Variscite is mined by a few individuals by hand in northern Nevada. Variscite from Nevada typically contains a black spider web matrix that runs through the creamy green colored stone. Our Variscite comes from mines located in Lander County and Esmeralda County, specifically in the Candelaria Hills.
We purchase ear posts and ear nuts from a small business located in New York City’s diamond district. While much of the metal in their products is indeed recycled, they are unable to certify their materials as 100% recycled due to the prohibitively expensive certification process. While this is one link in our supply chain that needs improvement, we are also proud to support small local businesses and believe that our support will only help them achieve sustainable milestones as they grow.
Learn more about our approach to sustainability here.
Our jewelry is either in stock (ready to ship), or made to order. Unless marked as ‘ready to ship’ (located above the add to bag button), all jewelry is made to order.
- In stock (ready to ship) jewelry ships within five business days from the date of purchase.
- Made to order jewelry with gemstones or inlay ships 4-8 weeks from the date of purchase.
- Made to order jewelry without gemstones or inlay (such as wedding bands) ships 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.
- One of a kind jewelry that needs to be resized ships 3-4 weeks from the date of purchase.
If your order is a rush, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to accommodate
Each piece of Casual Seance jewelry is hand fabricated and designed in small batches or as a one-of-a-kind piece. Quality over quantity is our main goal—producing only what’s needed and allowing attention to every detail. This means most pieces are made to order.
Learn more about our shipping policy here.