Floe Oval Sapphire Ring
This versatile ring features an oval Australian sapphire, elegantly floating along a knife edge band. Pair with the Floe Five Diamond Band to create a complimentary set.
Ready to ship in size 6.5
- Recycled 14K yellow gold
- Australian sapphire: 3.8mm x 3mm / .18ct
- Formerly Float Oval Sapphire Ring
- Unless marked as ready to ship, each size is made to order and ships 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase.
- Each gemstone is unique in nature. Please expect .5mm size variations and slight differences in color to the stones pictured
The 14k gold used in this design is 100% recycled and certified as a responsible source by SCS Global Services.
All our Australian sapphires are fully traceable and mined in central Queensland, Australia. Our vendor visits the mines himself to source these special stones and has a longstanding relationship with the miners who extract them. The sapphires are then sent to their partners in Thailand to be cut according to the highest standards for safety and ethics.
Learn more about our approach to sustainability here.
Our jewelry is either in stock (ready to ship), or made to order. Unless marked as ‘ready to ship’ (located above the add to bag button), all jewelry is made to order.
- In stock (ready to ship) jewelry ships within five business days from the date of purchase.
- Made to order jewelry with gemstones or inlay ships 4-8 weeks from the date of purchase.
- Made to order jewelry without gemstones or inlay (such as wedding bands) ships 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.
- One of a kind jewelry that needs to be resized ships 3-4 weeks from the date of purchase.
If your order is a rush, please email email@example.com, and we will do our best to accommodate
Each piece of Casual Seance jewelry is hand fabricated and designed in small batches or as a one-of-a-kind piece. Quality over quantity is our main goal—producing only what’s needed and allowing attention to every detail. This means most pieces are made to order.
Learn more about our shipping policy here.