Floe Old Miner Diamond Ring
This versatile ring features an antique old mine cut diamond, elegantly floating along a knife edge band. Pair with the Floe Curve Band to create a complimentary set.
Each old mine-cut diamond was cut by hand, is unique in nature, and will vary from the stone pictured. Please allow a size and shape variance of about .5mm
- Ready to ship in size 6.5
- All other sizes are made to order and ship 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase
- Recycled 14K yellow gold
- Old mine cut diamond: GH VS / 3.4mm x 3mm / 0.155ct
- Pictured with the Floe Curve Band
- Formerly Float Old Miner Ring
- This ring is made to order and ships 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase
The 14k gold used in this design is 100% recycled and certified as a responsible source by SCS Global Services.
Old mine cut diamonds were popular in the 18th and 19th centuries. They have a softer and more squarish shape than the typical brilliant-cut diamonds of today. The diamond set in the Floe Old Miner Ring is antique and post-consumer recycled—which means it’s been repurposed from old jewelry to be used in new designs.
Learn more about our approach to sustainability here.
Wednesday 11/9 | guaranteed holiday delivery
Monday 11/28 | "no guarantee, but we'll try out best!" holiday delivery*
Ready to Ship Jewelry:
Thursday 12/15 | guaranteed holiday delivery
Ready-to-ship jewelry is labeled above the add to bag button and under the details tab.
* Orders placed by 11/28 will be produced in the order they are received, and although we cannot guarantee holiday delivery, we will try our best!
** Deadlines apply to US and Canada Orders