A linear arrangement of nine sapphires organized in a light to dark gradient, set along a half-rounded band. Pair with the Floe Curve Band to create a complimentary set.
This style is set with unique stones, please expect .5mm size variations and differences in color to the stones pictured.
- Recycled 14K yellow gold
- Brilliant cut Madagascar sapphire: 3.5mm / 0.21ct
- Montana/Madagascar mix: 2.7mm x 2 + 2.3mm x 2 + 2.05mm x 2
- Formerly Gradient 01 Ring
- This ring is made to order and ships 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase
The 14k gold used in this design is 100% recycled and certified as a responsible source by SCS Global Services.
We have a collection of Madagascar and Montana melee sapphires that have been consolidated over the years. While these stones were once traceable, we are currently only able to confirm that they are either sourced from Madagascar or Montana. Since 2019 we’ve taken significant leaps towards 100% traceability, and that continues to be our goal. These stones are as lovely to behold as they are valuable, and despite being unable to confirm their exact origin, we think it’s important to give them purpose rather than letting them go to waste
Learn more about our approach to sustainability here.
Wednesday 11/9 | guaranteed holiday delivery
Monday 11/28 | "no guarantee, but we'll try out best!" holiday delivery*
Ready to Ship Jewelry:
Thursday 12/15 | guaranteed holiday delivery
Ready-to-ship jewelry is labeled above the add to bag button and under the details tab.
* Orders placed by 11/28 will be produced in the order they are received, and although we cannot guarantee holiday delivery, we will try our best!
** Deadlines apply to US and Canada Orders