A linear arrangement of nine sapphires organized in a light to dark gradient, set along a half-rounded band. Pair with the Floe Curve Band to create a complimentary set.
This style is set with unique stones, please expect .5mm size variations and differences in color to the stones pictured.
- Recycled 14K yellow gold
- Brilliant cut Madagascar sapphire: 3.5mm / 0.21ct
- Montana/Madagascar mix: 2.7mm x 2 + 2.3mm x 2 + 2.05mm x 2
- Formerly Gradient 01 Ring
- This ring is made to order and ships 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase
The 14k gold used in this design is 100% recycled and certified as a responsible source by SCS Global Services.
We have a collection of Madagascar and Montana melee sapphires that have been consolidated over the years. While these stones were once traceable, we are currently only able to confirm that they are either sourced from Madagascar or Montana. Since 2019 we’ve taken significant leaps towards 100% traceability, and that continues to be our goal. These stones are as lovely to behold as they are valuable, and despite being unable to confirm their exact origin, we think it’s important to give them purpose rather than letting them go to waste
Learn more about our approach to sustainability here.
Our jewelry is either in stock (ready to ship), or made to order. Unless marked as ‘ready to ship’ (located above the add to bag button), all jewelry is made to order.
- In stock (ready to ship) jewelry ships within five business days from the date of purchase.
- Made to order jewelry with gemstones or inlay ships 4-8 weeks from the date of purchase.
- Made to order jewelry without gemstones or inlay (such as wedding bands) ships 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.
- One of a kind jewelry that needs to be resized ships 3-4 weeks from the date of purchase.
If your order is a rush, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to accommodate
Each piece of Casual Seance jewelry is hand fabricated and designed in small batches or as a one-of-a-kind piece. Quality over quantity is our main goal—producing only what’s needed and allowing attention to every detail. This means most pieces are made to order.
Learn more about our shipping policy here.