Rainbow Ring / Matrix Boulder Opal
True to our design ethos, this versatile boulder opal ring honors nature’s creations. At center stage is an arc of vivid Australian Matrix Boulder Opal containing glimmering flecks of color that catch the eye. Destined for stacking, mixing, and matching; pair the Rainbow Ring with our One Half Ring to bring your design full circle.
- Features Matrix Boulder Opal from Queensland, Australia
- Available in recycled 14k yellow gold + recycled silver
- Arc circle measures 9mm x 18mm
- Each gemstone is unique in nature and will vary from the stone pictured.
- Unless marked as ready to ship, jewelry is made to order and ships 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase.
If you are between ring sizes, we recommend sizing down. For example, if you typically wear a size 6.5, a size 6 will be the ideal fit
Inlay gemstones are cut locally in NY and set in 100% recycled 14k gold or silver that is certified as a responsible source by SCS Global Services.
Matrix Boulder Opal is a term to describe natural opals within pores, holes, or between grains of the ironstone boulder in which it was formed. This natural process creates stones holding different colors, patterns, and variations. Boulder opals are only found in one part of the world - Queensland, Australia. We love them for their vibrance and unique characteristics—the perfect stone for creating a piece that can't be replicated!
Truly mine to market - our opals are sourced directly from the miners and cutters of a small family-run business in western Queensland, Australia. They are mined on a small scale - with a maximum of three people on-site during opal mining season. When a section of the mine is complete, they rejuvenate the land with native seeds local to the area.
Opals are delicate by nature and require a little more care to ensure longevity. We recommend removing opal jewelry during prolonged exposure to water or high-intensity activities that could scratch the stone. These matrix opals are solid, unlike doublets that require a stone to be glued to the back.
Learn more about our approach to sustainability here.
Our jewelry is either in stock (ready to ship), or made to order. Unless marked as ‘ready to ship’ (located above the add to bag button), all jewelry is made to order.
- In stock (ready to ship) jewelry ships within five business days from the date of purchase.
- Made to order jewelry with gemstones or inlay ships 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase.
- Made to order jewelry without gemstones or inlay (such as wedding bands) ships 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.
- One of a kind jewelry that needs to be resized (with the excpection of the Florence ring) ship 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.
- Florence rings that need to be resized ship 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase.
If your order is a rush, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to accommodate
Each piece of Casual Seance jewelry is hand fabricated and designed in small batches or as a one-of-a-kind piece. Quality over quantity is our main goal—producing only what’s needed and allowing attention to every detail. This means most pieces are made to order.
Learn more about our shipping policy here.