Orbit Pendant / Turquoise
True to our design ethos, this geometric pendant honors nature’s creations. At center stage, a spider web matrix creates intricate patterns throughout vivid turquoise. Designed to be worn solo or as an additional charm on your favorite necklace.
Made to Order
- Available in recycled 14k yellow gold + recycled silver
- Orbit diameter measures 15mm, center hole measures 8mm
- 20” 1.5mm cable chain
- Each gemstone is unique in nature and will vary from the stone pictured.
- Unless marked as ready to ship, jewelry is made to order and ships 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase.
Inlay gemstones are cut locally in NY and set in 100% recycled 14k gold or silver that is certified as a responsible source by SCS Global Services.
This turquoise originates from the Number 8 Turquoise Mine in Nevada which was discovered in 1929 and mined up until 1976. Known for its golden spider web matrix and deep blue coloring, Number 8 is highly sought after and truly limited in its availability.
We purchase our chains and findings from a small business located in New York City’s diamond district. While much of the metal in their products is indeed recycled, they are unable to certify their materials as 100% recycled due to the prohibitively expensive certification process. While this is one link in our supply chain that needs improvement, we are also proud to support small local businesses and believe that our support will only help them achieve sustainable milestones as they grow.
Learn more about our approach to sustainability here.
Wednesday 11/9 | guaranteed holiday delivery
Monday 11/28 | "no guarantee, but we'll try out best!" holiday delivery*
Ready to Ship Jewelry:
Thursday 12/15 | guaranteed holiday delivery
Ready-to-ship jewelry is labeled above the add to bag button and under the details tab.
* Orders placed by 11/28 will be produced in the order they are received, and although we cannot guarantee holiday delivery, we will try our best!
** Deadlines apply to US and Canada Orders