One Half Studs / Blackjack Turquoise
True to our design ethos, these versatile blackjack turquoise earrings honor nature’s creations. A mix of blue, green, and orange ribbons runs through the black matrix, creating a very unique variety of Nevada Turquoise. Dainty, yet bold, the Half Studs were designed with versatility in mind; wear as set, a solo stud, or mix and match with your favorite gemstones.
Ready to ship:
14K Yellow: Pair + Single Stud | Silver: Single Stud
- Features Blackjack Turquoise from the Otteson Turquoise mine in Nevada
- Available in recycled 14k yellow gold + recycled silver
- Half circle measures 8.6 x 4.3mm
- Each gemstone is unique in nature and will vary from the stone pictured.
- The studs on the model are Number 8 Turquoise. The photo is for size reference.
- Unless marked as ready to ship, jewelry is made to order and ships 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase.
Inlay gemstones are cut in NY and set in 100% recycled 14k gold or silver that is certified as a responsible source by SCS Global Services.
Blackjack turquoise is known for its ribbons of blues, greens, and oranges running through black chert (matrix). It is mined in Tonopah, Nevada, by the Otteson family.
We purchase ear posts and ear nuts from a small business located in New York City’s diamond district. While much of the metal in their products is indeed recycled, they are unable to certify their materials as 100% recycled due to the prohibitively expensive certification process. While this is one link in our supply chain that needs improvement, we are also proud to support small local businesses and believe that our support will only help them achieve sustainable milestones as they grow.
Learn more about our approach to sustainability here.
Our jewelry is either in stock (ready to ship), or made to order. Unless marked as ‘ready to ship’ (located above the add to bag button), all jewelry is made to order.
- In stock (ready to ship) jewelry ships within five business days from the date of purchase.
- Made to order jewelry with gemstones or inlay ships 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase.
- Made to order jewelry without gemstones or inlay (such as wedding bands) ships 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.
- One of a kind jewelry that needs to be resized (with the excpection of the Florence ring) ship 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.
- Florence rings that need to be resized ship 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase.
If your order is a rush, please email email@example.com, and we will do our best to accommodate
Each piece of Casual Seance jewelry is hand fabricated and designed in small batches or as a one-of-a-kind piece. Quality over quantity is our main goal—producing only what’s needed and allowing attention to every detail. This means most pieces are made to order.
Learn more about our shipping policy here.