Floe Signet / Old Miner Diamond
This versatile ring features an antique old mine cut diamond, elegantly flush set along a 14k yellow gold band. Perfect for everyday wear or as a one of a one-of-a-kind wedding band.
Ready to ship in size 6.5
- Recycled 14K yellow gold
- Old mine cut diamond: GH SI / 2.5mm x 2.3mm / 0.10ct
- Band Width: 3.6mm (front) tapering to 2.5mm (back)
- Each old mine-cut diamond was cut by hand, is unique in nature, and will vary from the stone pictured. Please allow a size and shape variance of about .2mm
- Unless marked as ready to ship, each size is made to order and ships 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase.
The 14k gold used in this design is 100% recycled and certified as a responsible source by SCS Global Services.
Old mine cut diamonds were popular in the 18th and 19th centuries. They have a softer and more squarish shape than the typical brilliant-cut diamonds of today. The diamond set in the Floe Signet Old Miner Ring is antique and post-consumer recycled—which means it’s been repurposed from old jewelry to be used in new designs.
Learn more about our approach to sustainability here.
Our jewelry is either in stock (ready to ship), or made to order. Unless marked as ‘ready to ship’ (located above the add to bag button), all jewelry is made to order.
- In stock (ready to ship) jewelry ships within five business days from the date of purchase.
- Made to order jewelry with gemstones or inlay ships 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase.
- Made to order jewelry without gemstones or inlay (such as wedding bands) ships 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.
- One of a kind jewelry that needs to be resized (with the excpection of the Florence ring) ship 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.
- Florence rings that need to be resized ship 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase.
If your order is a rush, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to accommodate
Each piece of Casual Seance jewelry is hand fabricated and designed in small batches or as a one-of-a-kind piece. Quality over quantity is our main goal—producing only what’s needed and allowing attention to every detail. This means most pieces are made to order.
Learn more about our shipping policy here.