Leigh Old Euro Diamond Ring
True to our design ethos, this one-of-a-kind ring honors nature’s creations. At center stage sits a unique old European cut diamond nestled between an angular detail that flows into a knife edge band. Pair with the Mazy Band or the Dot Diamond Curve Band to create a complimentary set.
- Recycled 14K yellow gold
- Old European cut diamond: LV S2 / 5.4mm x 5.4mm x 4.05mm / 0.875ct
- One of kind
The 14k gold used in this design is 100% recycled and certified as a responsible source by SCS Global Services.
Old European cut diamonds were made between 1890 and 1930. They were cut by hand and are round in shape with 58 facets, the same amount of facets as today's modern brilliant diamonds. Old European cuts are known for their high crown and large culet, creating a flower-like shape. The diamond set in the Leigh Old Euro Diamond Ring is antique and post-consumer recycled—which means it's been repurposed from old jewelry to be used in new designs.
Learn more about our approach to sustainability here.
Our jewelry is either in stock (ready to ship), or made to order. Unless marked as ‘ready to ship’ (located above the add to bag button), all jewelry is made to order.
- In stock (ready to ship) jewelry ships within five business days from the date of purchase.
- Made to order jewelry with gemstones or inlay ships 4-8 weeks from the date of purchase.
- Made to order jewelry without gemstones or inlay (such as wedding bands) ships 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.
- One of a kind jewelry that needs to be resized ships 3-4 weeks from the date of purchase.
If your order is a rush, please email email@example.com, and we will do our best to accommodate
Each piece of Casual Seance jewelry is hand fabricated and designed in small batches or as a one-of-a-kind piece. Quality over quantity is our main goal—producing only what’s needed and allowing attention to every detail. This means most pieces are made to order.
Learn more about our shipping policy here.