stacking chakana band
the Chakana is considered the most complete, holy, geometric design of the Incas. it was also believed to be an abstract representation of the cosmic mother, the feminine side of the metaphysical. the symbolism of the Chakana has been a constant source of inspiration at casual seance. we created this band as a talisman to bring you luck, inspiration and most importantly, magic.
- receive 10% off when purchasing a set of two chakana rings! discount will automatically apply at checkout, no code needed.
- available in sterling silver, 14k yellow, rose and white gold
- we recommend sizing up half a size if purchasing two rings
- made to order, please allow 3-4 weeks for shipment
- in a rush? email us at email@example.com to see if we can ship your order out quicker!
looking for a custom ring or a different material for the chakana ring? contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.