Rainbow Ring / Turquoise
True to our design ethos, this versatile ring honors nature’s creations. At center stage, a spider web matrix creates intricate patterns throughout arc-shaped turquoise. Destined for stacking, mixing, and matching; pair the Rainbow Ring with our Half Circle Ring to bring your design full circle.
Ready to ship in silver | size 7
- Available in recycled 14k yellow gold + recycled silver
- Arc circle measures 9mm x 18mm
- Each gemstone is unique in nature and will vary from the stone pictured.
- Unless marked as ready to ship, jewelry is made to order and ships 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase.
If you are between ring sizes, we recommend sizing down. For example, if you typically wear a size 6.5, a size 6 will be the ideal fit
Inlay gemstones are cut locally in NY and set in 100% recycled 14k gold or silver that is certified as a responsible source by SCS Global Services.
This turquoise originates from the Number 8 Turquoise Mine in Nevada which was discovered in 1929 and mined up until 1976. Known for its golden spider web matrix and deep blue coloring, Number 8 is highly sought after and truly limited in its availability.
Learn more about our approach to sustainability here.
Our jewelry is either in stock (ready to ship), or made to order. Unless marked as ‘ready to ship’ (located above the add to bag button), all jewelry is made to order.
- In stock (ready to ship) jewelry ships within five business days from the date of purchase.
- Made to order jewelry with gemstones or inlay ships 4-8 weeks from the date of purchase.
- Made to order jewelry without gemstones or inlay (such as wedding bands) ships 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.
- One of a kind jewelry that needs to be resized ships 3-4 weeks from the date of purchase.
If your order is a rush, please email email@example.com, and we will do our best to accommodate
Each piece of Casual Seance jewelry is hand fabricated and designed in small batches or as a one-of-a-kind piece. Quality over quantity is our main goal—producing only what’s needed and allowing attention to every detail. This means most pieces are made to order.
Learn more about our shipping policy here.