Rainbow Ring / Mother of Pearl
True to our design ethos, this versatile ring honors nature’s creations. At center stage is shimmering mother of pearl, an iridescent arc that catches the eye. Destined for stacking, mixing, and matching; pair the One Half Ring with our Rainbow Ring to bring your design full circle.
Ready to ship in 14k yellow gold | size 6
- Available in recycled 14k yellow gold + recycled silver
- Arc circle measures 9mm x 18mm
- Each gemstone is unique in nature and will vary from the stone pictured.
- Unless marked as ready to ship, jewelry is made to order and ships 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase.
If you are between ring sizes, we recommend sizing down. For example, if you typically wear a size 6.5, a size 6 will be the ideal fit
Inlay gemstones are cut locally in NY and set in 100% recycled 14k gold or silver that is certified as a responsible source by SCS Global Services.
Mother of pearl is the resilient, iridescent material produced by some molluscs. We source our mother of pearl from an individual who purchased old button factories that were manufacturing products between 1860 and 1970. The mother of pearl used in this design was originally destined for the buttons and decorative elements of instruments.
Learn more about our approach to sustainability here.
Wednesday 11/9 | guaranteed holiday delivery
Monday 11/28 | "no guarantee, but we'll try out best!" holiday delivery*
Ready to Ship Jewelry:
Thursday 12/15 | guaranteed holiday delivery
Ready-to-ship jewelry is labeled above the add to bag button and under the details tab.
* Orders placed by 11/28 will be produced in the order they are received, and although we cannot guarantee holiday delivery, we will try our best!
** Deadlines apply to US and Canada Orders